So, this is my final post for this course now ( I may update this site more with other courses’s content in the future).
That is it for now, I think I will be off for a while. See you guys later.
Yes, I know that I am late for the post, because I had a lot of trouble working on my old projects, so I had some changes that I would like to mention today
Thank you for your time, and I will see you later.
So, it has been one week, and I am still currently working on 2 of the projects that I mentioned. It was quite hard and I still trying to get my work done in time.
I will try to post new update whenever I have done something new. For now, my plan is to try finish these projects as soon as I can to have time to recheck. If I find out that I can not fix the bug, I will post a blog with new project links in it.
Thank you for reading until nơ. I will see you in the next post.
So, it is just only about few weeks left, and I got some new issues and request to pull. For this lab, I will choose an issue to work with, and after some time looking for a fit open source project to work with, I found out that I can work with emscripten and speak.js.
So after all pull requests, and coding and programs, this assignment has come to an end. That is why this post will summary all of it all together.
Overall, this whole project has given me a better chance to utilize GitHub and my C language knowledge. I had some trouble when I tried to debug all of the annoying bugs, but thanks to Google, I was able to fix it alright. I may have to check my code more careful next time to save my time. GitHub has given me a better chance to contribute to open source project, therefore helping a wider community. Open Source is really useful for code like me because I have wider library of codes to learn and improve if necessary. I hope I can prove helpful to other Open Source project in the future. I will stop now, and update more for the next Assignment. Cheers :D.
It has been a while since my last post, and I have been able to submit a lot of things to open source projects. As I have stated in my previous post, I have chosen some other simpler projects to work on in C and C++. So here is my report for what have done on the past few weeks.
I was trying to find some open source projects that needed helps, or projects that allow me to submit a pull request in C language. I will included the name of the projects and the link to it in the end of this post. The issues was mostly asking any contributor to add some application in their project’s appropriate language’s folder, while one of the issue was asking to adding another condition to a find prime number program.
I chose to work on these projects because I am most familiar with C and C++. I have been studying it from the first semester until now, so it is the language that I am confident to work with.
I used Visual Studio 2017 to work on the code, and changed some of the errors that I did not pay attention before. After a while, I was able to finish my work and pull a request to the project.
Thanks to the projects, I was able to practice my C and C++ programming more, and discover some uses of library and functions that I have not used much before. I will update more on my last post for this Release, thank you for reading my late post :D.